This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It's cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
| ||The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter -- all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
- Convenient Size, Compact Design: Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and the dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean.
- Optimum Safety: No need to remove the blade after processing! The exclusive BladeLock System secures the blade in place for easy user-friendly pouring. Pour all you like -- these blades aren’t going anywhere. The patented blade system saves you the time and hassle of removing them before pouring out those potentially messy soups and sauces.
- Simplicity: The Chop/Grind touchpad controls and patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade offer powerful processing options at the touch of a button.
|Tips for Better Food Processing |
| ||Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size -- about 1/2 an inch -- to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function |
| ||Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation. |
| ||Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. |
| ||Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results -- or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time. |
| ||Adding : You can add s such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, cannot flow smoothly into the bowl. |
| ||Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unpled. |
|Quick Start Guide |
- Place the work bowl firmly on the motor base. Opening the at the back of the bowl must face column at the back of the Chopper/Grinder. Turn bowl counterclockwise to lock in place.
- Insert the blade assembly. Carefully pick up the blade by its hub and place on the center stem until it drops to the bottom of the stem. Firmly push to lock the blade into position. NEVER TOUCH THE BLADE ITSELF AND NOTE THE BLADE IS NOT PERMANENTLY LOCKED.
- Place food in the work bowl. Be sure the food is cut into small pieces, and the bowl is not overloaded.
- Lock the cover into position.
- Press the appropriate Chop or Grind control, depending on the food you are processing.
- When you have finished processing the food, stop the machine by releasing the control button.
- ONCE THE BLADE STOPS MOVING, unplug the unit.
- Remove cover and work bowl
- Turn work bowl cover clockwise to remove.
- Turn work bowl clockwise to unlock and lift lid off base.
Note: thicker ingredients can be removed while work bowl is still on base.
- To remove s and sauces from bowl: simply pour ingredients out of work bowl. The convenient BladeLock System keeps the blade safely in place.
- To remove thicker ingredients from bowl: Carefully remove the blade assembly by holding the handle on the top of the sheath and gently pulling up to disengage blade lock. Remove food with spatula.
Tips: Always process foods in order, from dry to wet, to avoid having to clean bowl and blade between each task. Never operate the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder without ingredients in the work bowl.
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage |
| ||To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.|
Make Hummus in Minutes
| ||Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other .|
| ||The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unpled. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder Die Cast - B002IA0PH8
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Copyright © 2012-2020 esbcontracting.net
. Powered by Online hot kitchen tableware, service, dessert fork, dinner fork, fork, special fork, dessert spoon, soup spoon, special spoon, tea spoon, steak knife, butter spreader, dessert knife discount sale... best Quality waiting for you to buy